Almost the same but not quite the same.
The differences I found are big and something to think about. I’m not giving it all to you right now at the beginning so you will have to read the entire article.
AL CAPONE WRAP
- Convenient since they’re already split and ready to roll as soon as you open the pack
- They cost the same as a single Backwoods
- Burns slow
- Has a sticky strip to seal the leaf once you finish rolling it.
- You can’t put nearly as much weed in an Al Capone Wrap as you can a Backwoods
- The leaf, whatever type of leaf the Al Capone is made out of is thick as a mf and really doesn’t make you believe it’s a real leaf.
- You don’t get that kick like you get from a Backwoods
- Always seems fresh
- Can damn near put as much weed as possible inside
- Vicious kick from the nicotine
- Leaf is always soft
- It almost always has veins
- Falls a part when smoking
- Need too much spit to seal
- One side is longer than the other.
But overall I think I love Backwoods. SMH.
Categories: LIFESTYLE/ WEED/ & ART